// Flysurfer Blog
- FLYSURFER European Test Tour Report
- Stubaital Training Session for Mt. Blackburn
- Mount Blackburn 2014
- England Journey – Nr. 2
- England Journey – Nr. 1
- kite and bike paradies: the vulcanic island Ometepe
- B(f)elize Navidad!
- Sebastian Bubmann: Ataraxia coverage on ZDF
- Baja California: Wüste, wunderbare Kitespots und Hitze pur!!!
- Get a first glance on the Ataraxia Snowkite Project.
England Journey – Nr. 1Posted by F V on 05.Aug.2013: / 0 Comment
We started our voyage in London. To explore the city we rent a bike, as you can rent a bike on every corner and exploring the city by car is not very recommendable. On the first evening we rode to the most important sights like the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben or the Buckingham Palace.
On the next day we visited Camden Market – very interesting and worth visiting and went into the city afterwards. The smaller cities are very kite-friendly, if you are travelling open-eyed you always find some smaller or larger fields as for example in Hythe or Worthing. Until now we found the best spot in Poole directly at the sea.
There we had a fantastic kite session with enough wind and other kiters. Furthermore Poole offers a fine kitesurf spot which we tested the evening before. Now we are heading further nord, searching for the wind.
Greetings Luisa – everyday is a kiteday!