// Latest Entries
- HOW TO: Tune your Flyboards Razor fins
- Beautiful Bojana – Ripping Montenegro!
- FLYSURFER product news: VIRON2 DLX 8m now available!
- Levitaz Cup Neusiedlersee
- Ras Sudr – Airstyle Hangout 2015
- All Terrain Kiteboarder – Lolo BSD
- Flysurfer Fashion & Accessoires 2015
- Video: Golden Gate, Alcatraz & Kitefoils
- Speed4 Lotus LIMITED EDITIONS
- FLYSURFER @ Pringles Kitesurf World Cup Sankt Peter-Ording 2015
// Follow Up
Kitesurf Cup Sylt09.Jul.2013:
This years Kitesurf Cup took place from the 2. – 7. of July on Sylt on the Brandenburger beach. And Flysurfer team riders Christine Bönniger and Emmanuel Norman where there as well. The light wind during the event made 12 races and five medal races possible.
Only the freestylers had to wait, but they also were able to compete in 6 freestyle heats on Friday evening. The wind of about 3 – 4 Beaufout was perfect for the Speed3 in 19qm and 15qm. Christine had a long training break because she had to concentrate on finishing her studies, so she did not feel well prepared for the races. Though she showed off a great performance and fought over the podium with the Dutch rider Katja Roose and the Polish rider Aga Grymzska. Spectators were able to watch the athletes crossing the finishing line from very close. It was a hard fight between third and second place, which was won by the Polish rider.
For Emma it was the first race with his new board and he still needs some trainingt to get used to it.
Congratulations to Christine for her third place!
We are looking forward to the upcoming events in Warnemünde, St. Peter-Ording and the European Championship in Italy.