// Latest Entries
- Special Upgrade offer for the Infinity QR 3.0
- Foiling with Martin on the SONIC-FR
- Florian Gruber and Jonas Lengwiler winning VAKE – Varanger Arctic Kite Enduro 2016
- BOOST2 – replacement program for the Free Flow 2.0 Valve
- FLYSURFER introduces the Infinity Quick Release 3.0
- Red Bull Ragnarok 2016 – Florian 1st in Men’s Ski, Reinhold 2nd in Men’s Snowboard
- Snowkite Freeride POW – Béal Pass French Highlands
- Flysurfer BOOST2 – Designer & Feature Interview
- Best of Airstyle Kiteboarding 2015
- BOOST2 … beyond expectation and out now!
// Follow Up
Ford Kite Cup – Rewa (PL)31.Jul.2013:
Second stop of Ford Kite Cup took place in Rewa. This is very popular spot in Poland due to sandy headland surrounded by shallow, and mirror-flat water.
Because of my summer finals, and exam in electronics, I could not participe in the first day of the event. Happily, on that day, only freestyle was played.
In spite of bad-looking weather forecast, second day brought us sunny conditions with unexpected wind which was blowing from 7-10kts in the morning, to 16kts afternoon.
Just after the skippers meeting, first races started. We were racing in ‘strange’ low wind, which tend to have different directions in different places of the race track.
I managed to cross finish line on 7th position in first, and 5th in second race.
After those two races, wind went down and changed direction against 180 degrees, to blow twice as strong as it was blowing.
Sadly, on the 3rd race I sailed on the shoal, and broke my fin, finally losing it.
This stopped me from taking part in racing for the rest of event.
All at all, I finished event on 14th place, losing many positions in Polish Cup ranking.
I’m looking forward to the next Polish Cup stop in Łeba.