// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer Sonic-FR – built to win!
- 2015 IKA KiteFoil GoldCup – Italy
- Afterwork kitesurf sesh
- PEAK2 – Flysurfer Urban Kite Session
- Kitesurfing @ Paradise, Egypt
- Opale Glisse Landkite event – KLBB Tour 2015 round 1
- Deutsche Kitesurf Masters gestartet
- Jon Modica joins team FLYSURFER
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding – Why so serious?
- 1st stop Dutch Freestyle Kiteboarding Nationals 2015 – Workum
// Follow Up
German Kitesurf Trophy Fehmarn14.Aug.2013:
Last weekend the 3rd tourstop of the kitesurf trophy took place on the German Island Fehmarn. Our team riders Christine, Emma and Niklas were there as well to participate. Emmanuel stepped up the rankings with every race, coming closer and closer to the top group. The training on his new Incognito race board that Emma absolved during the last few weeks really paid off. At the first race he finished on 5th place, in the second race on 4th and in the third race he finished 3rd.
The ladies Race division was won once again won by Flysurfer team mate Christine Boenniger, she won all races! Also our newcomer Niklas Christiansen had a good weekend and finished on 2nd place behind Jannis Maus, who won the Junior Race division.
Pics by: Brand Guides/ www.mtwopphoto.com
The event on Fehmarn was a fantastic event with loads of sunshine and rather light wind conditions. A superb party on saturday evening made for a good round up of this event.
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!