// Latest Entries
- HOW TO: Tune your Flyboards Razor fins
- Beautiful Bojana – Ripping Montenegro!
- FLYSURFER product news: VIRON2 DLX 8m now available!
- Levitaz Cup Neusiedlersee
- Ras Sudr – Airstyle Hangout 2015
- All Terrain Kiteboarder – Lolo BSD
- Flysurfer Fashion & Accessoires 2015
- Video: Golden Gate, Alcatraz & Kitefoils
- Speed4 Lotus LIMITED EDITIONS
- FLYSURFER @ Pringles Kitesurf World Cup Sankt Peter-Ording 2015
// Follow Up
German Kitesurf Trophy Fehmarn14.Aug.2013:
Last weekend the 3rd tourstop of the kitesurf trophy took place on the German Island Fehmarn. Our team riders Christine, Emma and Niklas were there as well to participate. Emmanuel stepped up the rankings with every race, coming closer and closer to the top group. The training on his new Incognito race board that Emma absolved during the last few weeks really paid off. At the first race he finished on 5th place, in the second race on 4th and in the third race he finished 3rd.
The ladies Race division was won once again won by Flysurfer team mate Christine Boenniger, she won all races! Also our newcomer Niklas Christiansen had a good weekend and finished on 2nd place behind Jannis Maus, who won the Junior Race division.
Pics by: Brand Guides/ www.mtwopphoto.com
The event on Fehmarn was a fantastic event with loads of sunshine and rather light wind conditions. A superb party on saturday evening made for a good round up of this event.
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!