// Latest Entries
- Buggy European championship | Belgium
- What kite is suitable for (kite) foiling – tube or foil kite?
- Arne Bölts – Summer project #3
- KLB Open 2015 Berlin
- HOW TO: Tune your Flyboards Razor fins
- Beautiful Bojana – Ripping Montenegro!
- FLYSURFER product news: VIRON2 DLX 8m now available!
- Levitaz Cup Neusiedlersee
- Ras Sudr – Airstyle Hangout 2015
- All Terrain Kiteboarder – Lolo BSD
// Follow Up
Flyboards FlySplit – bon voyage!13.Sep.2013:
Flysurfer & Flyboards teamrider Peter Mueller shows us the easiness and simplicity that the new Flyboards FlySplit M & L offers to it’s users. Connecting and taking apart of the FlySplit is as easy as it can be, combining this with the durability and rigidity of a normal kiteboard gives the FlySplit rider the perfect travel board solution!
FlySplit M 134x41cm
FlySplit L 160x44cm
Available October 2013.