// Latest Entries
- Opale Glisse Landkite event – KLBB Tour 2015 round 1
- Deutsche Kitesurf Masters gestartet
- Jon Modica joins team FLYSURFER
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding – Why so serious?
- 1st stop Dutch Freestyle Kiteboarding Nationals 2015 – Workum
- Landkite in the hills – Monte Petrano sessions
- RED BULL Ragnarok 2015
- A Blast @ Home vol.2
- BOOST – Big…
- New cooperation: Levitaz Hydrofoils and Flysurfer
// Follow Up
Flyboards FlySplit – bon voyage!13.Sep.2013:
Flysurfer & Flyboards teamrider Peter Mueller shows us the easiness and simplicity that the new Flyboards FlySplit M & L offers to it’s users. Connecting and taking apart of the FlySplit is as easy as it can be, combining this with the durability and rigidity of a normal kiteboard gives the FlySplit rider the perfect travel board solution!
FlySplit M 134x41cm
FlySplit L 160x44cm
Available October 2013.