// Latest Entries
- Special Upgrade offer for the Infinity QR 3.0
- Foiling with Martin on the SONIC-FR
- Florian Gruber and Jonas Lengwiler winning VAKE – Varanger Arctic Kite Enduro 2016
- BOOST2 – replacement program for the Free Flow 2.0 Valve
- FLYSURFER introduces the Infinity Quick Release 3.0
- Red Bull Ragnarok 2016 – Florian 1st in Men’s Ski, Reinhold 2nd in Men’s Snowboard
- Snowkite Freeride POW – Béal Pass French Highlands
- Flysurfer BOOST2 – Designer & Feature Interview
- Best of Airstyle Kiteboarding 2015
- BOOST2 … beyond expectation and out now!
// Follow Up
Flyboards FlySplit – bon voyage!13.Sep.2013:
Flysurfer & Flyboards teamrider Peter Mueller shows us the easiness and simplicity that the new Flyboards FlySplit M & L offers to it’s users. Connecting and taking apart of the FlySplit is as easy as it can be, combining this with the durability and rigidity of a normal kiteboard gives the FlySplit rider the perfect travel board solution!
FlySplit M 134x41cm
FlySplit L 160x44cm
Available October 2013.