// Latest Entries
- 2015 San Francisco Classic event report
- Flysurfer Sonic-FR – built to win!
- 2015 IKA KiteFoil GoldCup – Italy
- Afterwork kitesurf sesh
- PEAK2 – Flysurfer Urban Kite Session
- Kitesurfing @ Paradise, Egypt
- Opale Glisse Landkite event – KLBB Tour 2015 round 1
- Deutsche Kitesurf Masters gestartet
- Jon Modica joins team FLYSURFER
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding – Why so serious?
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK – Video Teaser31.Oct.2013:
Flysurfer have proven themselves once again to be pioneers in kite development. In the beginning of November 2013 the very first single skin kite with an effective working depower, will hit the market. The PEAK uses no bottom sail making it different to conventional ram air kites. The weight of the kite is reduced and the pack size is incredibly small. The power generated by the PEAK is considerably more than would be expected by a similar sized depower kite. There are no other kites that get going as early in light winds.
Check out this teaser video with Flysurfer teamrider Laurent Guyot summarizing the main features of the Flysurfer PEAK.
Or read more about the all new PEAK here: flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/peak/
Camera: Louise Coomans
Edit: BSD Productions