// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer Sonic-FR – Formula Kite Class Training
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding presents: Montenegro’s Hidden Coastline
- Kitesurfing TV launch party – meet Sabrina Parisi
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding presents: Dolce Isole
- FLYSURFER – stock clearance
- IKA-registration now online
- Flysurfer Flydoor5 – Get going!
- Rugged British Columbia – Dylan van der Meij
- Update RACEBAR to RACEBAR-PRO
- Printed form of the Sonic-FR manual
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features #2 presented by Pascal Boulgakow07.Nov.2013:
Check out this detailed second video showing the main features of the new Flysurfer PEAK presented to you by Pascal Boulgakoff about the FLYSURFER Peak on snow, the first single-skin depowerable production kite.
Filmed last week in the French Alps, 2013 October 31st, Halloween afternoon, on a big-mountain spot 3.500m.
Have a look at how easy the PEAK is to launch, turns fast with high precision, enables smooth solo landings, allows quick re-launch when landed on the leading edge, a perfect kite for expeditions, your personal lift to the summits.
Or read more about all the PEAK features here: flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/peak/
Video & Edit: Pascal Boulgakoff – White Kite News
More information: whitekitenews.blogspot.com
Everyday is a kiteday…
with Flysurfer Kiteboarding!