// Latest Entries
- Opale Glisse Landkite event – KLBB Tour 2015 round 1
- Deutsche Kitesurf Masters gestartet
- Jon Modica joins team FLYSURFER
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding – Why so serious?
- 1st stop Dutch Freestyle Kiteboarding Nationals 2015 – Workum
- Landkite in the hills – Monte Petrano sessions
- RED BULL Ragnarok 2015
- A Blast @ Home vol.2
- BOOST – Big…
- New cooperation: Levitaz Hydrofoils and Flysurfer
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features #2 presented by Pascal Boulgakow07.Nov.2013:
Check out this detailed second video showing the main features of the new Flysurfer PEAK presented to you by Pascal Boulgakoff about the FLYSURFER Peak on snow, the first single-skin depowerable production kite.
Filmed last week in the French Alps, 2013 October 31st, Halloween afternoon, on a big-mountain spot 3.500m.
Have a look at how easy the PEAK is to launch, turns fast with high precision, enables smooth solo landings, allows quick re-launch when landed on the leading edge, a perfect kite for expeditions, your personal lift to the summits.
Or read more about all the PEAK features here: flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/peak/
Video & Edit: Pascal Boulgakoff – White Kite News
More information: whitekitenews.blogspot.com
Everyday is a kiteday…
with Flysurfer Kiteboarding!