// Latest Entries
- Special Upgrade offer for the Infinity QR 3.0
- Foiling with Martin on the SONIC-FR
- Florian Gruber and Jonas Lengwiler winning VAKE – Varanger Arctic Kite Enduro 2016
- BOOST2 – replacement program for the Free Flow 2.0 Valve
- FLYSURFER introduces the Infinity Quick Release 3.0
- Red Bull Ragnarok 2016 – Florian 1st in Men’s Ski, Reinhold 2nd in Men’s Snowboard
- Snowkite Freeride POW – Béal Pass French Highlands
- Flysurfer BOOST2 – Designer & Feature Interview
- Best of Airstyle Kiteboarding 2015
- BOOST2 … beyond expectation and out now!
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features #2 presented by Pascal Boulgakow07.Nov.2013:
Check out this detailed second video showing the main features of the new Flysurfer PEAK presented to you by Pascal Boulgakoff about the FLYSURFER Peak on snow, the first single-skin depowerable production kite.
Filmed last week in the French Alps, 2013 October 31st, Halloween afternoon, on a big-mountain spot 3.500m.
Have a look at how easy the PEAK is to launch, turns fast with high precision, enables smooth solo landings, allows quick re-launch when landed on the leading edge, a perfect kite for expeditions, your personal lift to the summits.
Or read more about all the PEAK features here: flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/peak/
Video & Edit: Pascal Boulgakoff – White Kite News
More information: whitekitenews.blogspot.com
Everyday is a kiteday…
with Flysurfer Kiteboarding!