// Latest Entries
- Kurzbericht Fretzka Snowkite-Freeride-Event
- Sonic Impressions
- Snowkite Testival at the Haidersee
- Krynica Morska – ICE WEEK 2016
- Release of the new SPEED5
- Ma Colline – Best of Snowkite 2015 Alex Robin
- Snowkite through the Sky – lolo BSD – Lautaret Pass – January ‘16
- We warmly welcome Anke Brandt & Jannis Maus to the FLYSURFER Kiteboarding family.
- PEAK2 – no matter land or snow, instantly ready to go!
- FLYSURFER wishes a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
// Follow Up
FLYSURFER Teamrider Christine Bönniger is PKRA Slalom World Champion 2013!12.Dec.2013:
An awesome congratulations from all of us at Flysurfer Kiteboarding, we know how much effort and hard work has gone into preparing, training and racing to get this awesome world championship title under your belt.
After a 1st place in the PKRA in Germany and another 1st place in the PKRA in Turkey followed by a 2nd place place in the PKRA in China Christine was able to win the overall PKRA Slalom Tour Ranking through her consistency and become 1st overall, making her World Champion 2013!
“In between” she also had some impressive results during the 2013 season, just to name a few: German Champion in Kiteboard Racing, winning all tour stops 1st place in the Red Bull Coast2Coast long distance race 2nd place in Course Racing during the Kite Tour Europe stop in Germany and a 3rd place at the Kiteboard Course Racing European Championships.
A list where any professional athlete would be more then proud of. We are very proud of you, Tine… Keep it up!
Want to know more about Christine, check out her website: http://christineboenniger.jimdo.com/