// Latest Entries
- 2015 IKA KiteFoil GoldCup – Italy
- Afterwork kitesurf sesh
- PEAK2 – Flysurfer Urban Kite Session
- Kitesurfing @ Paradise, Egypt
- Opale Glisse Landkite event – KLBB Tour 2015 round 1
- Deutsche Kitesurf Masters gestartet
- Jon Modica joins team FLYSURFER
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding – Why so serious?
- 1st stop Dutch Freestyle Kiteboarding Nationals 2015 – Workum
- Landkite in the hills – Monte Petrano sessions
// Follow Up
The Other Cape – Cape Verde – Speed4 Lotus07.Jan.2014:
Check out the new Flysurfer Speed4 Lotus!
After training for two months on the beautiful flat water lagoons of Brazil it was time for Dylan to take his new skills into the waves! The other cape.. Cape Town, is a very popular place amongst kitesurfers worldwide. Dylan and Nick decided to look for good conditions a bit closer to home. Cape Verde (Cabo Verde) is known for its amazing waves at Ponta Preta. Kite beach however is less know and very different. With flat water in the front and small waves in the back, kite beach offers an amazing diversity in conditions. Beginners will have a blast in the front with easy access to the water. More advance riders will love to use the kickers in the first shore brake and wave riders can have their fun on the second shore brake with waves building up to 2-3 meters every day!
The wind was very strong during our stay! Check out Dylan riding his 10.0 meter Cronix for the freestyle and his 12.0 meter Speed4 Lotus for all the oldschool moves! To quote Dylan about his brand new Lotus toy; “It turns faster and has even more hangtime, perfect!”.
A very different video with a lot of lifestyle, enjoy!
Video was shot and edited by Nick de Bruijn from lifely.nl!