// Latest Entries
- 2015 IKA KiteFoil GoldCup – Italy
- Afterwork kitesurf sesh
- PEAK2 – Flysurfer Urban Kite Session
- Kitesurfing @ Paradise, Egypt
- Opale Glisse Landkite event – KLBB Tour 2015 round 1
- Deutsche Kitesurf Masters gestartet
- Jon Modica joins team FLYSURFER
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding – Why so serious?
- 1st stop Dutch Freestyle Kiteboarding Nationals 2015 – Workum
- Landkite in the hills – Monte Petrano sessions
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK 6.0 color changes to neon orange!29.Jan.2014:
We are very happy about the great demand and interest in our innovative Flysurfer PEAK. Also in the winter months the first single skin kite with an effective depower is a great travel companion for touring in the mountains.
The corresponding success resulted in using up the pink kite cloths prematurely. A postproduction would have taken up too much time besides it would delay the delivery. So that is the reason we have decided to produce the PEAK 6.0 in neon orange color coding from now on.