// Latest Entries
- HOW TO: Tune your Flyboards Razor fins
- Beautiful Bojana – Ripping Montenegro!
- FLYSURFER product news: VIRON2 DLX 8m now available!
- Levitaz Cup Neusiedlersee
- Ras Sudr – Airstyle Hangout 2015
- All Terrain Kiteboarder – Lolo BSD
- Flysurfer Fashion & Accessoires 2015
- Video: Golden Gate, Alcatraz & Kitefoils
- Speed4 Lotus LIMITED EDITIONS
- FLYSURFER @ Pringles Kitesurf World Cup Sankt Peter-Ording 2015
// Follow Up
RAZOR, finally innovation in kiteboard design21.Feb.2014:
A new breeze is blowing at Flysurfer…
The Flyboards label gets a new addition, the RAZOR – an almost indestructible freeride directional board. Innovative and different as Flysurfer Kiteboarding is. Our board developer Andreas Hanrieder has developed and implemented a new concept. The Razor is a performance oriented all-purpose kiteboard device in an extremely light and super durable snowboard construction. The three 25cm long fins are responsible for the incredible upwind and light-wind performance. Each fin is solidly connected through an innovative mini-tuttle-box with the only 16mm thick board – a masterpiece of precision. The anti-slip coating on the surface of the board guarantees a safe stance during rapid foot placements, the four Velcro footstraps, in combination with the angled and very comfortable EVA footpads, round off this unique board concept. When the RAZOR is ridden flat, it goes upwind without concessions and rushes at breathtaking speeds across the water, even in marginal wind conditions. But the RAZOR can also be ridden on its edge, much like a twin-tip. Especially for beginners on directional boards which ensures a fast learning process. Even jibes and tacks are playfully easy with the RAZOR. Whether Cruising, Fun-Racing, Speeding, Slalom or Jumping, anything is possible… The RAZOR is simply fun – maximum simplicity and robustness with a pre-programmed maximum speed rush. Ride it fast!
More information can be found here!
Take a look at the action&feature teaser video!