// Latest Entries
- Special Upgrade offer for the Infinity QR 3.0
- Foiling with Martin on the SONIC-FR
- Florian Gruber and Jonas Lengwiler winning VAKE – Varanger Arctic Kite Enduro 2016
- BOOST2 – replacement program for the Free Flow 2.0 Valve
- FLYSURFER introduces the Infinity Quick Release 3.0
- Red Bull Ragnarok 2016 – Florian 1st in Men’s Ski, Reinhold 2nd in Men’s Snowboard
- Snowkite Freeride POW – Béal Pass French Highlands
- Flysurfer BOOST2 – Designer & Feature Interview
- Best of Airstyle Kiteboarding 2015
- BOOST2 … beyond expectation and out now!
// Follow Up
RAZOR, finally innovation in kiteboard design21.Feb.2014:
A new breeze is blowing at Flysurfer…
The Flyboards label gets a new addition, the RAZOR – an almost indestructible freeride directional board. Innovative and different as Flysurfer Kiteboarding is. Our board developer Andreas Hanrieder has developed and implemented a new concept. The Razor is a performance oriented all-purpose kiteboard device in an extremely light and super durable snowboard construction. The three 25cm long fins are responsible for the incredible upwind and light-wind performance. Each fin is solidly connected through an innovative mini-tuttle-box with the only 16mm thick board – a masterpiece of precision. The anti-slip coating on the surface of the board guarantees a safe stance during rapid foot placements, the four Velcro footstraps, in combination with the angled and very comfortable EVA footpads, round off this unique board concept. When the RAZOR is ridden flat, it goes upwind without concessions and rushes at breathtaking speeds across the water, even in marginal wind conditions. But the RAZOR can also be ridden on its edge, much like a twin-tip. Especially for beginners on directional boards which ensures a fast learning process. Even jibes and tacks are playfully easy with the RAZOR. Whether Cruising, Fun-Racing, Speeding, Slalom or Jumping, anything is possible… The RAZOR is simply fun – maximum simplicity and robustness with a pre-programmed maximum speed rush. Ride it fast!
More information can be found here!
Take a look at the action&feature teaser video!