// Latest Entries
- Special Upgrade offer for the Infinity QR 3.0
- Foiling with Martin on the SONIC-FR
- Florian Gruber and Jonas Lengwiler winning VAKE – Varanger Arctic Kite Enduro 2016
- BOOST2 – replacement program for the Free Flow 2.0 Valve
- FLYSURFER introduces the Infinity Quick Release 3.0
- Red Bull Ragnarok 2016 – Florian 1st in Men’s Ski, Reinhold 2nd in Men’s Snowboard
- Snowkite Freeride POW – Béal Pass French Highlands
- Flysurfer BOOST2 – Designer & Feature Interview
- Best of Airstyle Kiteboarding 2015
- BOOST2 … beyond expectation and out now!
// Follow Up
Mount Blackburn 201424.Feb.2014:
Do you remember the Ataraxia project, which took place in 2012 in Alaska? FLYSURFER Kiteboarding was proud to support this attempt of snowkiting up a 4000m high peak in the middle of nowhere in Alaska. Even though the weather was horrible and the summit run had to be cancelled in the end it was still a great project and the boys brought back home some amazing footage from the other side of our planet.
Well, in 2014 the team decided to regroup, choose a much bigger and more exposed mountain, again in Alaska and head out for Mt. Blackburn. This 4996m high volcano is the fifth highest peak in the entire USA. Its long and exposed northwest facing ridge with the summit plateau will hopefully provide excellent hill-climbing conditions.
The whole team will be equipped with 6 and 9m FLYSURFER PEAKS. Depending on the local conditions the guys will chose one size with for the summit run.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed that conditions will come together for this amazing adventure!