// Latest Entries
- Sonic Impressions
- Snowkite Testival at the Haidersee
- Krynica Morska – ICE WEEK 2016
- Release of the new SPEED5
- Ma Colline – Best of Snowkite 2015 Alex Robin
- Snowkite through the Sky – lolo BSD – Lautaret Pass – January ‘16
- We warmly welcome Anke Brandt & Jannis Maus to the FLYSURFER Kiteboarding family.
- PEAK2 – no matter land or snow, instantly ready to go!
- FLYSURFER wishes a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- Fresh colors for the PEAK2
// Follow Up
Bubi’s FlySplit M – Stress Test17.Mar.2014:
FLYSURFER teamrider Sebastian Bubmann (Bubi) visits the spots he grew up and learned kitesurfing, near the Danish border, now living close to the Alps, of course these great kitespots always have a warm place in his heart.
We asked Sebastian to put the FLYBOARDS FlySplit M through its paces, going for a tough highwind kiteloop session and smack as many kiteloops and hard landings on the board as he could. And blessed with wind he was.. A solid 30-35 knots hit Northern Germany over a weekend, giving Bubi a chance to loop the CRONIX 8.0m badass and answering the question we get from FlySplit customers often; “Will it hold?”