// Latest Entries
- Special Upgrade offer for the Infinity QR 3.0
- Foiling with Martin on the SONIC-FR
- Florian Gruber and Jonas Lengwiler winning VAKE – Varanger Arctic Kite Enduro 2016
- BOOST2 – replacement program for the Free Flow 2.0 Valve
- FLYSURFER introduces the Infinity Quick Release 3.0
- Red Bull Ragnarok 2016 – Florian 1st in Men’s Ski, Reinhold 2nd in Men’s Snowboard
- Snowkite Freeride POW – Béal Pass French Highlands
- Flysurfer BOOST2 – Designer & Feature Interview
- Best of Airstyle Kiteboarding 2015
- BOOST2 … beyond expectation and out now!
// Follow Up
Bubi’s FlySplit M – Stress Test17.Mar.2014:
FLYSURFER teamrider Sebastian Bubmann (Bubi) visits the spots he grew up and learned kitesurfing, near the Danish border, now living close to the Alps, of course these great kitespots always have a warm place in his heart.
We asked Sebastian to put the FLYBOARDS FlySplit M through its paces, going for a tough highwind kiteloop session and smack as many kiteloops and hard landings on the board as he could. And blessed with wind he was.. A solid 30-35 knots hit Northern Germany over a weekend, giving Bubi a chance to loop the CRONIX 8.0m badass and answering the question we get from FlySplit customers often; “Will it hold?”