// Latest Entries
- Kurzbericht Fretzka Snowkite-Freeride-Event
- Sonic Impressions
- Snowkite Testival at the Haidersee
- Krynica Morska – ICE WEEK 2016
- Release of the new SPEED5
- Ma Colline – Best of Snowkite 2015 Alex Robin
- Snowkite through the Sky – lolo BSD – Lautaret Pass – January ‘16
- We warmly welcome Anke Brandt & Jannis Maus to the FLYSURFER Kiteboarding family.
- PEAK2 – no matter land or snow, instantly ready to go!
- FLYSURFER wishes a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
// Follow Up
Merry Christmas and a happy 201320.Dec.2012:
Flysurfer Christmas donation for “Move it!”
This year for Christmas Flysurfer donates 300 € to the project „Move it! Kiter bewegen was.“
„Move it!“ is an aid project for kiters, who want to move something! „Move it!“ supports „Medicine on the move“. The aid organisation
provides lasting medical education and concrete help in remote areas of Ghana. „Together with other kiters I want to move not only myself, but also something!“, says Emmanuel Norman, who will hand over the donations personally together with the german kite-project ewigkite.de
in Ghana at Easter 2013. The project „Move it!“ will run up until Easter 2013 and has the aim to help to finance a new cross-country vehicle for the international aid organisation. Individual kiters and kite-companies support the project.
For further information: www.ewigkite.de
Donations to: BEFG, Accountnr.: 33308, BIC: GENODE51BH2, Reason for payment: Project 41601 Ghana
As a quick reminder, we are moving into a new building. Our new address is as follows:
Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG
we are taking our telephone numbers with us (+49 8641 6948 30).