// Latest Entries
- Special Upgrade offer for the Infinity QR 3.0
- Foiling with Martin on the SONIC-FR
- Florian Gruber and Jonas Lengwiler winning VAKE – Varanger Arctic Kite Enduro 2016
- BOOST2 – replacement program for the Free Flow 2.0 Valve
- FLYSURFER introduces the Infinity Quick Release 3.0
- Red Bull Ragnarok 2016 – Florian 1st in Men’s Ski, Reinhold 2nd in Men’s Snowboard
- Snowkite Freeride POW – Béal Pass French Highlands
- Flysurfer BOOST2 – Designer & Feature Interview
- Best of Airstyle Kiteboarding 2015
- BOOST2 … beyond expectation and out now!
// Follow Up
Merry Christmas and a happy 201320.Dec.2012:
Flysurfer Christmas donation for “Move it!”
This year for Christmas Flysurfer donates 300 € to the project „Move it! Kiter bewegen was.“
„Move it!“ is an aid project for kiters, who want to move something! „Move it!“ supports „Medicine on the move“. The aid organisation
provides lasting medical education and concrete help in remote areas of Ghana. „Together with other kiters I want to move not only myself, but also something!“, says Emmanuel Norman, who will hand over the donations personally together with the german kite-project ewigkite.de
in Ghana at Easter 2013. The project „Move it!“ will run up until Easter 2013 and has the aim to help to finance a new cross-country vehicle for the international aid organisation. Individual kiters and kite-companies support the project.
For further information: www.ewigkite.de
Donations to: BEFG, Accountnr.: 33308, BIC: GENODE51BH2, Reason for payment: Project 41601 Ghana
As a quick reminder, we are moving into a new building. Our new address is as follows:
Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG
we are taking our telephone numbers with us (+49 8641 6948 30).