// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer International Sales Partner Meeting 2015 – Montenegro
- Buggy European championship | Belgium
- What kite is suitable for (kite) foiling – tube or foil kite?
- Arne Bölts – Summer project #3
- KLB Open 2015 Berlin
- HOW TO: Tune your Flyboards Razor fins
- Beautiful Bojana – Ripping Montenegro!
- FLYSURFER product news: VIRON2 DLX 8m now available!
- Levitaz Cup Neusiedlersee
- Ras Sudr – Airstyle Hangout 2015
// Follow Up
Flysurfer Kiteboarding presents – Ceará Sessions26.Mar.2013:
Flysurfer & Flyboards International teamrider Dylan van der Meij headed over to Brazil to prepare and train for the upcoming PKRA & KTE 2013 competition season, Dylan wanted to escape the cold Dutch winter, to train and try to maintain and improve his riding level throughout the winter. All we can say is that it seemed to pay off, Dylan’s full power and smooth riding style on these beautiful Brazilian lagoons makes it look so easy:-)
Dylan van der Meij, sponsored by Flysurfer / Flyboards
Flysurfer Speed3 12m DLX & Speed4 10m DLX, Flyboards Radical4 M – 134cm
Shot & Edit:
Nick de Bruijn – Lifely
For more information check: flysurfer.com
… everyday is a kiteday