// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer International Sales Partner Meeting 2015 – Montenegro
- Buggy European championship | Belgium
- What kite is suitable for (kite) foiling – tube or foil kite?
- Arne Bölts – Summer project #3
- KLB Open 2015 Berlin
- HOW TO: Tune your Flyboards Razor fins
- Beautiful Bojana – Ripping Montenegro!
- FLYSURFER product news: VIRON2 DLX 8m now available!
- Levitaz Cup Neusiedlersee
- Ras Sudr – Airstyle Hangout 2015
// Follow Up
Ford Kite Cup 201323.May.2013:
This years Ford Kite Cup took place from the 17. – 19. of May in Chalupy (PL). On the first day wind was blowing off shore, from 0kts on the beach , to over 20kts on water. I had a dilemma in deciding on what size to take, 19 or 15, because we didn’t know what conditions were like on water. Finally I decided to start with 15m – which proved to be a good decision. I was really overpowered on this kite, so I guess that on 19 I would have flown away ;-). After first 4 challenging races we had to take a longer break, because of the freestyle singles.
The upcoming races were held in low wind condictions – perfect for my new 19 SpeedIII 😉
On the next day, I had one point more than my teammate from DobraMarina, sadly I lost one race, and after this, judges decided to skip racing until they will finish freestyle singles. I thought that racing is over for this event, but gladly I was wrong. At late midday the next 4 races were held. I managed to overtake not only my teammate, who has won with me the last event, but also another guy. I was really happy and exhausted after finishing those races. To our surprise, judges decided to do one more race after 30min break, even if it was 6:30 p.m.! All in all I lost my 7th place by one point, but I was still happy, to for having the possibility of such good training and having a fun time.