// Latest Entries
- A Blast @ Home vol.2
- BOOST – Big…
- New cooperation: Levitaz Hydrofoils and Flysurfer
- BOOST – flying over Guadeloupe
- A Flatwater Dream – Cronix & Speed4 Lotus with Yannick & Emma
- Flysurfer RADICAL5 – Designer & Feature Interview
- Surf Worldcup Poderdorf 2015 – Kitesurf Team Challenge report
- Sonic-FR … built to win!
- MOONLIT – Kiting from Dusk till Dawn
- Marvin Baumeister – Schoenian joins team FLYSURFER
// Follow Up
It is still winter in the mountains, Pascal Boulgakoff doesn’t complain about it and shares with us his last visit to Col de la Croix de Fer in the Alps, not far from Grenoble. Ski resorts are closed now and the only way to get up is touring or snowkiting. It was a cloudy session, but Pascal enjoys his Speed4 10m Deluxe.
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!