// Latest Entries
- Opale Glisse Landkite event – KLBB Tour 2015 round 1
- Deutsche Kitesurf Masters gestartet
- Jon Modica joins team FLYSURFER
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding – Why so serious?
- 1st stop Dutch Freestyle Kiteboarding Nationals 2015 – Workum
- Landkite in the hills – Monte Petrano sessions
- RED BULL Ragnarok 2015
- A Blast @ Home vol.2
- BOOST – Big…
- New cooperation: Levitaz Hydrofoils and Flysurfer
// Follow Up
It is still winter in the mountains, Pascal Boulgakoff doesn’t complain about it and shares with us his last visit to Col de la Croix de Fer in the Alps, not far from Grenoble. Ski resorts are closed now and the only way to get up is touring or snowkiting. It was a cloudy session, but Pascal enjoys his Speed4 10m Deluxe.
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!