// Latest Entries
- FLYSURFER brings the ultimate RACE machine!
- Flysurfer Int. Dealer Meeting 2014/15
- SnowKiteMasters 2015 Event Report
- Cyber-attack on Flysurfer website
- 1st stop of the 2015 PKA kitesurfing season
- What’s your next PEAK? – Sebastian Bubmann
- FlySplit kitesurfing @ Paradise
- X-mas 2014 slim chance party!
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
- Flysurfer VIRON2 – Designer & Features Interview
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features presented by Pascal Boulgakow28.Oct.2013:
Flysurfer have proven themselves once again to be pioneers in kite development. In the beginning of November 2013 the very first single skin kite with an effective working depower, will hit the market. The PEAK uses no bottom sail making it different to conventional ram air kites. The weight of the kite is reduced and the pack size is incredibly small. The power generated by the PEAK is considerably more than would be expected by a similar sized depower kite. There are no other kites that get going as early in light winds.
Check out this detailed video showing the main features of the Flysurfer PEAK presented to you by Pascal Boulgakow:
. Innovative single-skin depower concept
. Unbelievable low-end performance
. Great depower range
. Minimalistic pack-size
. Ultra light weight
. Ultra light bar-setup
. No compromise on safety
. Quality of workmanship and durability
. Fast and easy handling
. Optional touring bag with integrated kite harness
. Universal application
Or read more about the features here: flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/peak/
Video & Edit: Pascal Boulgakow – White Kite News
More information: whitekitenews.blogspot.com
Everyday is a kiteday…
with Flysurfer Kiteboarding!