// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer VIRON2 – Designer & Features Interview
- Flyboards RAZOR – Light wind speed sessions
- Flysurfer PEAK2 – Designer & Features Interview
- The Moose meet 2014 – Kite Landboard and Buggy Event in New Zealand. (23 – 25 October)
- FLYSURFER VIRON2 Deluxe … highly addictive!
- FS Online-Shop Special Offer: Receive a free Flysurfer 2015 calender
- FLYSURFER PEAK2 … only the sky is the limit!
- Flysurfer extends Free Repair Warrantee to 12 months!
- (Français) A Story of VAKE 2014 ! Par Banjoo
- Kiteboarding from Perth to the North West Cape by Ian Young (a 1300km downwinder)
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features presented by Pascal Boulgakow28.Oct.2013:
Flysurfer have proven themselves once again to be pioneers in kite development. In the beginning of November 2013 the very first single skin kite with an effective working depower, will hit the market. The PEAK uses no bottom sail making it different to conventional ram air kites. The weight of the kite is reduced and the pack size is incredibly small. The power generated by the PEAK is considerably more than would be expected by a similar sized depower kite. There are no other kites that get going as early in light winds.
Check out this detailed video showing the main features of the Flysurfer PEAK presented to you by Pascal Boulgakow:
. Innovative single-skin depower concept
. Unbelievable low-end performance
. Great depower range
. Minimalistic pack-size
. Ultra light weight
. Ultra light bar-setup
. No compromise on safety
. Quality of workmanship and durability
. Fast and easy handling
. Optional touring bag with integrated kite harness
. Universal application
Or read more about the features here: flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/peak/
Video & Edit: Pascal Boulgakow – White Kite News
More information: whitekitenews.blogspot.com
Everyday is a kiteday…
with Flysurfer Kiteboarding!