// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding – Prepare to …
- Speed4 Lotus 6.0 out now!
- Caribbean Kite Trip (Grenadines)
- WISSA 2015 – World Ice and Snow Sailing Championship – SONIC-FR 2nd
- Zanzibar 2015 – by Kite4Fun
- (Deutsch) Flysurfer sucht Verstärkung
- First SONIC-FR win during 2015 World Snowkite contest in Italy!
- Indigo – a snowkite movie
- (Deutsch) snowkitetour.ch – Les Rousses
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK – Video Teaserd.M.Y:
Flysurfer have proven themselves once again to be pioneers in kite development. In the beginning of November 2013 the very first single skin kite with an effective working depower, will hit the market. The PEAK uses no bottom sail making it different to conventional ram air kites. The weight of the kite is reduced and the pack size is incredibly small. The power generated by the PEAK is considerably more than would be expected by a similar sized depower kite. There are no other kites that get going as early in light winds.
Check out this teaser video with Flysurfer teamrider Laurent Guyot summarizing the main features of the Flysurfer PEAK.
Or read more about the all new PEAK here: flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/peak/
Camera: Louise Coomans
Edit: BSD Productions