// Latest Entries
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
- Flysurfer VIRON2 – Designer & Features Interview
- Flyboards RAZOR – Light wind speed sessions
- Flysurfer PEAK2 – Designer & Features Interview
- The Moose meet 2014 – Kite Landboard and Buggy Event in New Zealand. (23 – 25 October)
- FLYSURFER VIRON2 Deluxe … highly addictive!
- FS Online-Shop Special Offer: Receive a free Flysurfer 2015 calender
- FLYSURFER PEAK2 … only the sky is the limit!
- Flysurfer extends Free Repair Warrantee to 12 months!
- (Français) A Story of VAKE 2014 ! Par Banjoo
// Follow Up
Rollout of the FLYSURFER FlySplit started – Developer interview with Andreas Hanrieder12.Nov.2013:
We recently announced the launch of the Flyboards FlySplit, the first splittable kiteboard by Flysurfer Kiteboarding. Now the first FlySplit boards left the warehouse so that the brand new boards will be available shortly at your trusted dealer.
Because of the delivery start up of the FlySplit, Flysurfer presents you a developer interview.
In this video Andreas Hanrieder from the Flysurfer and Flyboards Research and Development Team talks about the new Flyboards FlySplit. In a short video interview he explains you quickly what the most important features and innovations are of the FlySplit M & L split kiteboards.
The characteristic of the FlySplit M resembles the Radical4 in size M and the FlySplit L resembles the Flydoor4 L, the connection part of the FlySplit adds only a few extra grams of weight in the board, which is hardly noticeable in the riding behavior. On the contrary, the FlySplit achieves a well balanced flex as well as maximum stability through optimized board core technology. Which makes them almost impossible to break on the water.
The FlySplit is ready for use almost instantly, it requires no tools or other aids to connect the two board parts together, simply merge the board parts at the S-connection and secure them with the 2 metal splits which are connected to the board and you are ready to go!
As an example of the minimum luggage we have prepared a travelling package consisting of a FlySplit M, a Speed 8.0 and a Speed 12.0 (ready-to-fly) with a total weight of 11.5 kg. So this package enables you to cover nearly the whole wind range. Furthermore you have enough space for kite asseccories.
Moreover the FlySplit has an easy-adjustable velcro-footstrap system on it. These footstraps have a perfect and comfortable fit and offer optimal foothold.
More information on the new Flyboards FlySplit can be found here: flysurfer.com/produkte/boards/flysplit/
Check out the developer video of the FlySplit with Andreas Hanrieder!