// Latest Entries
- Mt.Blackburn2014 – exploring new dimensions!
- FLYSURFER brings the ultimate RACE machine!
- Flysurfer Int. Dealer Meeting 2014/15
- SnowKiteMasters 2015 Event Report
- Cyber-attack on Flysurfer website
- 1st stop of the 2015 PKA kitesurfing season
- What’s your next PEAK? – Sebastian Bubmann
- FlySplit kitesurfing @ Paradise
- X-mas 2014 slim chance party!
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
// Follow Up
PEAK Development Interview24.Dec.2013:
We recently announced the launch of the Flysurfer PEAK, the first production single skin kite with an effective depower by Flysurfer Kiteboarding.
In this video Reinhart Paelinck from the Flysurfer Research and Development Team talks about the new Flysurfer PEAK. In this video interview he explains you quickly what the most important features and innovations are of the PEAK.
The PEAK uses no bottom sail making it different to conventional ram air kites. The weight of the kite is reduced and the pack size is incredibly small. The power generated by the PEAK is considerably more than would be expected by a similar sized depower kite. There are no other kites that get going as early in light winds. The PEAK will be delivered ready-to-fly with a super light bar. The frontline safety (FLS) makes the PEAK flag out with no pressure in the canopy, and together with the light version of the Infinity 2.0 quick release the PEAK delivers maximum safety.
The PEAK is made for backcountry touring, freeride snowkiting, landboarding, or buggying, as well as expeditions, schools and teaching. You can use the PEAK for urban street kiting or take it anywhere with you when you go on holiday.
An innovative additional option available with the PEAK is a special kite bag which is a lightweight trekking backpack equipped with an integrated harness. So you can set up the PEAK anywhere you want within seconds and you are ready to go. Lift your game with the all new PEAK by Flysurfer.
For more information click here: flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/peak/
Watch it here: