// Latest Entries
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
- Flysurfer VIRON2 – Designer & Features Interview
- Flyboards RAZOR – Light wind speed sessions
- Flysurfer PEAK2 – Designer & Features Interview
- The Moose meet 2014 – Kite Landboard and Buggy Event in New Zealand. (23 – 25 October)
- FLYSURFER VIRON2 Deluxe … highly addictive!
- FS Online-Shop Special Offer: Receive a free Flysurfer 2015 calender
- FLYSURFER PEAK2 … only the sky is the limit!
- Flysurfer extends Free Repair Warrantee to 12 months!
- (Français) A Story of VAKE 2014 ! Par Banjoo
// Follow Up
FLYSURFER Teamrider Christine Bönniger is PKRA Slalom World Champion 2013!12.Dec.2013:
An awesome congratulations from all of us at Flysurfer Kiteboarding, we know how much effort and hard work has gone into preparing, training and racing to get this awesome world championship title under your belt.
After a 1st place in the PKRA in Germany and another 1st place in the PKRA in Turkey followed by a 2nd place place in the PKRA in China Christine was able to win the overall PKRA Slalom Tour Ranking through her consistency and become 1st overall, making her World Champion 2013!
“In between” she also had some impressive results during the 2013 season, just to name a few: German Champion in Kiteboard Racing, winning all tour stops 1st place in the Red Bull Coast2Coast long distance race 2nd place in Course Racing during the Kite Tour Europe stop in Germany and a 3rd place at the Kiteboard Course Racing European Championships.
A list where any professional athlete would be more then proud of. We are very proud of you, Tine… Keep it up!
Want to know more about Christine, check out her website: http://christineboenniger.jimdo.com/