// Latest Entries
- Mt.Blackburn2014 – exploring new dimensions!
- FLYSURFER brings the ultimate RACE machine!
- Flysurfer Int. Dealer Meeting 2014/15
- SnowKiteMasters 2015 Event Report
- Cyber-attack on Flysurfer website
- 1st stop of the 2015 PKA kitesurfing season
- What’s your next PEAK? – Sebastian Bubmann
- FlySplit kitesurfing @ Paradise
- X-mas 2014 slim chance party!
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK 6.0 color changes to neon orange!29.Jan.2014:
We are very happy about the great demand and interest in our innovative Flysurfer PEAK. Also in the winter months the first single skin kite with an effective depower is a great travel companion for touring in the mountains.
The corresponding success resulted in using up the pink kite cloths prematurely. A postproduction would have taken up too much time besides it would delay the delivery. So that is the reason we have decided to produce the PEAK 6.0 in neon orange color coding from now on.