// Latest Entries
- FLYSURFER brings the ultimate RACE machine!
- Flysurfer Int. Dealer Meeting 2014/15
- SnowKiteMasters 2015 Event Report
- Cyber-attack on Flysurfer website
- 1st stop of the 2015 PKA kitesurfing season
- What’s your next PEAK? – Sebastian Bubmann
- FlySplit kitesurfing @ Paradise
- X-mas 2014 slim chance party!
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
- Flysurfer VIRON2 – Designer & Features Interview
// Follow Up
Mount Blackburn 201424.Feb.2014:
Do you remember the Ataraxia project, which took place in 2012 in Alaska? FLYSURFER Kiteboarding was proud to support this attempt of snowkiting up a 4000m high peak in the middle of nowhere in Alaska. Even though the weather was horrible and the summit run had to be cancelled in the end it was still a great project and the boys brought back home some amazing footage from the other side of our planet.
Well, in 2014 the team decided to regroup, choose a much bigger and more exposed mountain, again in Alaska and head out for Mt. Blackburn. This 4996m high volcano is the fifth highest peak in the entire USA. Its long and exposed northwest facing ridge with the summit plateau will hopefully provide excellent hill-climbing conditions.
The whole team will be equipped with 6 and 9m FLYSURFER PEAKS. Depending on the local conditions the guys will chose one size with for the summit run.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed that conditions will come together for this amazing adventure!