// Latest Entries
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
- Flysurfer VIRON2 – Designer & Features Interview
- Flyboards RAZOR – Light wind speed sessions
- Flysurfer PEAK2 – Designer & Features Interview
- The Moose meet 2014 – Kite Landboard and Buggy Event in New Zealand. (23 – 25 October)
- FLYSURFER VIRON2 Deluxe … highly addictive!
- FS Online-Shop Special Offer: Receive a free Flysurfer 2015 calender
- FLYSURFER PEAK2 … only the sky is the limit!
- Flysurfer extends Free Repair Warrantee to 12 months!
- (Français) A Story of VAKE 2014 ! Par Banjoo
// Follow Up
Video -X- Pursuing The Dream25.Feb.2014:
Pursuing the dream. A video of a long day with a small window of opportunity to come up with a result. Started out leaving Sydney, Australia heading north in heavy rain, Dave Schuppe left around the same time from the mid north coast in NSW, between us by the end of the day we did 1000km, sunburned, banged up bruised and pushed to the limits in the light winds we had to work with.
The movie covers the entire day, from start to finish, near misses, crashes and……..
The Freestyle Buggy mission: Kite Side Axle Grab 360: Achieved.
Special thanks to Dave for driving such a long way for the day, supplying some new gopro 3’s and kite line rig for the unique angles. Much appreciated amigo, could not have done it without you.
Also special thanks to Flysurfer for their ongoing support over the years, I could not execute most of my ideas without the kick ass kites I get to fly.
It is only impossible if you don’t try!