// Latest Entries
- FLYSURFER brings the ultimate RACE machine!
- Flysurfer Int. Dealer Meeting 2014/15
- SnowKiteMasters 2015 Event Report
- Cyber-attack on Flysurfer website
- 1st stop of the 2015 PKA kitesurfing season
- What’s your next PEAK? – Sebastian Bubmann
- FlySplit kitesurfing @ Paradise
- X-mas 2014 slim chance party!
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
- Flysurfer VIRON2 – Designer & Features Interview
// Follow Up
Belgium Landkite Contest 2014 Lommel11.Mar.2014:
Winter is finally over it seems here in northern Europe, which means the KiteLandBoarding season continues in warm weather! On Saturday the 8th of March the Belgium Landkite Contest 2014 took place in Lommel, in the North of Belgium. With competitors from Belgium, the Netherlands, Poland and Germany this KLB competition was packed with a high level of riders, all wanting to reach the podium in this first KiteLandBoarding event in 2014. Of course Flysurfer was present at the event with a full test quiver of Speed3 CE, Speed4 Lotus, Peak and Cronix to test & try!
The contest started around 11 o’clock, a elimination ladder was build up by the organization with 4 riders per heat, and 2 advancing directly towards the next round and a kite for life heat in between for competitors who lost their heat to fight themselves up in the competition again. With a total of 16 competitors in the Freestyle this offered a nice spectacle for the audience.
The weather in Lommel was perfect, clear blue skies and temperatures towards the 20 degrees Celsius.. and that in March! Unfortunately during the day the wind died out more and more, creating a struggle for the riders to show good action and tricks during their heats.
The Flysurfer team was able to achieve great results, with Polish Flysurfer rider Pablo Ratatat winning the Freestyle competition, Emmanuel Norman became 2nd in a hard fought final with Pablo and Yusca Balogh reached 3rd place winning the loosers final from Kiting Benny. Luisa Bodem reached a nice 10th place in the Freestyle ranking and also became 1st in the Ladies ranking!
A big congratulations to our Flysurfer team and also to organizer Benny Hufkens, Stormsquad.be, the volunteers and everybody who helped to achieve and create the 2014 BLC event, it was epic, see you all next time!
Belgium Landkite Contest 2014 Freestyle Men:
- Pablo Ratatat – Flysurfer / Xshape
- Emmanuel Norman – Flysurfer / MBS
- Yusca Balogh – Flysurfer / MBS
Belgium Landkite Contest 2014 Freestyle Ladies:
- Luisa Bodem – KiteMechanics / Flysurfer
Kite-Freaks (aerial photos)
Ramon Schoenmaker – Flysurfer