// Latest Entries
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
- Flysurfer VIRON2 – Designer & Features Interview
- Flyboards RAZOR – Light wind speed sessions
- Flysurfer PEAK2 – Designer & Features Interview
- The Moose meet 2014 – Kite Landboard and Buggy Event in New Zealand. (23 – 25 October)
- FLYSURFER VIRON2 Deluxe … highly addictive!
- FS Online-Shop Special Offer: Receive a free Flysurfer 2015 calender
- FLYSURFER PEAK2 … only the sky is the limit!
- Flysurfer extends Free Repair Warrantee to 12 months!
- (Français) A Story of VAKE 2014 ! Par Banjoo
// Follow Up
SnowkiteMasters 2014 by KiteUnit / Gregoire Meersman10.Mar.2014:
KiteUnit is a kiteclub founded by Alex and Mehdi from passion for the sport, they already organized many training camps. From kids camps but also professional competition trainings, for more details go here : kite-unit.com.
This year Alex Robin trained and prepared for the SnowKiteMasters 2014 competition at his homespot of Col du Lautaret in the French alps with his training partners Didier and Louis. Follow the KiteUnit Team: Didier Botta, Louis Outin, LoloBSD and Alex Robin in their pursuit to bring the snowkite and landkite sport to new levels.
Make sure to check out this very nice video report filmed and edited by Gregoire Meersman, a must watch !