// Latest Entries
- KLBB on the US Dry Lakes – featuring Craig and Lolo
- Dylan van der Meij – Fortitudine
- Megaloops & BigAir – Flysurfer “Boost” L.E.I. in high winds!
- Elevate your style!
- Holi Colors – The Film by Flysurfer Kiteboarding
- French Snowkite Race Championship 2015
- Angles – Yusca Balogh – Flysurfer kiteboarding
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding – Holi the teaser …
- The VAKE 2014 experience
- Supeyres Snowkite Day!
// Follow Up
Bubi’s FlySplit M – Stress Test17.Mar.2014:
FLYSURFER teamrider Sebastian Bubmann (Bubi) visits the spots he grew up and learned kitesurfing, near the Danish border, now living close to the Alps, of course these great kitespots always have a warm place in his heart.
We asked Sebastian to put the FLYBOARDS FlySplit M through its paces, going for a tough highwind kiteloop session and smack as many kiteloops and hard landings on the board as he could. And blessed with wind he was.. A solid 30-35 knots hit Northern Germany over a weekend, giving Bubi a chance to loop the CRONIX 8.0m badass and answering the question we get from FlySplit customers often; “Will it hold?”