// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer VIRON2 – Designer & Features Interview
- Flyboards RAZOR – Light wind speed sessions
- Flysurfer PEAK2 – Designer & Features Interview
- The Moose meet 2014 – Kite Landboard and Buggy Event in New Zealand. (23 – 25 October)
- FLYSURFER VIRON2 Deluxe … highly addictive!
- FS Online-Shop Special Offer: Receive a free Flysurfer 2015 calender
- FLYSURFER PEAK2 … only the sky is the limit!
- Flysurfer extends Free Repair Warrantee to 12 months!
- (Français) A Story of VAKE 2014 ! Par Banjoo
- Kiteboarding from Perth to the North West Cape by Ian Young (a 1300km downwinder)
// Follow Up
POP-UP TEST POINTS – Flysurfer CRONIX26.Mar.2014:
Flysurfer Kiteboarding has created the Facebook group “POP-UP TEST POINTS – Flysurfer CRONIX” – join us!
This is a public online and interactive platform for people who are interested in (testing) the CRONIX and for those guys who provide the CRONIX kites on a fixed or spontaneous pop-up test point somewhere all over the world. Flysurfer teamrider, opinion leader, sales partner and employees should tell proactive where and when they will go for the next kite session with the CRONIX to offer a nonbinding test or consulting option.
With the CRONIX tubekite a new era has begun for Flysurfer Kiteboarding … and we hope you enjoy it!
See you on one of the upcoming pop-up test points.