// Latest Entries
- English grass – round 2.
- Kite ART by the Windcharger
- Young Guns
- “Freestyle How To?” with Dylan
- Pascal Boulgakoff
- Varanger Arctique Kite Enduro
- Flyboards on land!
- (Deutsch) Element Sports FLYSURFER Handling Day‘s / Saisoneröffnung
- Marseille kite Race 2013 / French hydrofoil and race championship
- (Deutsch) KST Damp
// Follow Up
3 and a Half Men – The Simpson Desert Crossing13.Nov.2012:
“A modest expedition, no massive caravan, no 20 tons of survival gear and no shipping to the hot Saharan sands. 3 and a half men, loaded into a 21 year old Nissan, 1 motorbike, 2 kite buggies and an assortment of kites of all sizes including the magical 21m Speed3 Deluxe from Flysurfer, still in its wrapping shipped from Germany to the Gold Coast in Australia. All with one common goal, to try and be the first to cross the Simpson Desert, Australia’s red heart, by wind-power alone. Check out this adventure video (https://vimeo.com/53402990) about a dream that wants to become reality. All funds which were collected through and from this project have been given to the YHES House: http://www.yhes.org.au/”