// Latest Entries
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
- Flysurfer VIRON2 – Designer & Features Interview
- Flyboards RAZOR – Light wind speed sessions
- Flysurfer PEAK2 – Designer & Features Interview
- The Moose meet 2014 – Kite Landboard and Buggy Event in New Zealand. (23 – 25 October)
- FLYSURFER VIRON2 Deluxe … highly addictive!
- FS Online-Shop Special Offer: Receive a free Flysurfer 2015 calender
- FLYSURFER PEAK2 … only the sky is the limit!
- Flysurfer extends Free Repair Warrantee to 12 months!
- (Français) A Story of VAKE 2014 ! Par Banjoo
// Follow Up
Merry Christmas and a happy 201320.Dec.2012:
Flysurfer Christmas donation for “Move it!”
This year for Christmas Flysurfer donates 300 € to the project „Move it! Kiter bewegen was.“
„Move it!“ is an aid project for kiters, who want to move something! „Move it!“ supports „Medicine on the move“. The aid organisation
provides lasting medical education and concrete help in remote areas of Ghana. „Together with other kiters I want to move not only myself, but also something!“, says Emmanuel Norman, who will hand over the donations personally together with the german kite-project ewigkite.de
in Ghana at Easter 2013. The project „Move it!“ will run up until Easter 2013 and has the aim to help to finance a new cross-country vehicle for the international aid organisation. Individual kiters and kite-companies support the project.
For further information: www.ewigkite.de
Donations to: BEFG, Accountnr.: 33308, BIC: GENODE51BH2, Reason for payment: Project 41601 Ghana
As a quick reminder, we are moving into a new building. Our new address is as follows:
Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG
we are taking our telephone numbers with us (+49 8641 6948 30).