// Latest Entries
- (Deutsch) BKSA Essex
- KTA Final China – Pingtan
- Airstyle DVD
- (Deutsch) Boardway Saisoneröffnung / Jubiläumsfeier / Testival
- (Deutsch) Kite and Bike Update
- Flysurfer welcomes Miquel Benoit
- (Deutsch) 1.Hamburger Kitemeisterschaft am 1.Mai 2013
- (Deutsch) Surfworldcup 2013 in Podersdorf Kiteboarding Teamchallenge
- The journey is the reward – Gunnar is going his own way!
- (Deutsch) Deutsche Meisterschaft Münsterappel
// Follow Up
Beginners Guide to Kiteboarding03.Jan.2013:
Flysurfer is proud to be represented in the new “Beginners Guide guide to Kiteboarding” made by the ISAF.
‘This book has been created for all those wishing to start Kiteboarding. It is ideal background reading for anyone undertaking a beginner Kiteboarding course or simply wishing to develop background knowledge to certain core skills as a tool for personal development.
The International Sailing Federation (ISAF) is committed to increasing safety awareness at sea and through the production of the ISAF Training Resources aims to equip all ‘sailors’ with the tools to access the sport, in whatever the chosen discipline, in a structured and safety conscious way.’ (quote by the ISAF)