// Latest Entries
- (Deutsch) BKSA Essex
- KTA Final China – Pingtan
- Airstyle DVD
- (Deutsch) Boardway Saisoneröffnung / Jubiläumsfeier / Testival
- (Deutsch) Kite and Bike Update
- Flysurfer welcomes Miquel Benoit
- (Deutsch) 1.Hamburger Kitemeisterschaft am 1.Mai 2013
- (Deutsch) Surfworldcup 2013 in Podersdorf Kiteboarding Teamchallenge
- The journey is the reward – Gunnar is going his own way!
- (Deutsch) Deutsche Meisterschaft Münsterappel
// Follow Up
Flysurfer Ataraxia Project – Full Version HD25.Jan.2013:
In 2012 the Ataraxia crew uniting team members from the US, New Zealand and Germany joined forces and set out for the ultimate winter sports adventure in the Alaskan Chugach Mountains. The goal was to solely use kite support to reach the summit of the highest peak, Mt. Marcus Baker (4016m). Difficult weather conditions precluded the ascent with 100% kite-power, however the team still achieved the first speed-flying descent of the peak. During the waiting periods for stable weather and snow conditions the Ataraxia crew encountered some of the best snowkiting conditions on the planet. Even though the wind was coming from the wrong direction in order to kite up the peak, the massive Knik glacier still presented an amazing playground for the multinational team. Sit back, turn up the volume and enjoy these amazing shots from the end of the world in Alaska.
Starring in this video: The “Ataraxia Crew” Sebastian Bubmann, Philip Kuchelmeister, Obdiah Jenkins, Nicolas Chibac, Marvin Ogger, Steve Carr, Tom Fredericks, Pete Lowney
Video by Nicolas Chibac