// Latest Entries
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
- Flysurfer VIRON2 – Designer & Features Interview
- Flyboards RAZOR – Light wind speed sessions
- Flysurfer PEAK2 – Designer & Features Interview
- The Moose meet 2014 – Kite Landboard and Buggy Event in New Zealand. (23 – 25 October)
- FLYSURFER VIRON2 Deluxe … highly addictive!
- FS Online-Shop Special Offer: Receive a free Flysurfer 2015 calender
- FLYSURFER PEAK2 … only the sky is the limit!
- Flysurfer extends Free Repair Warrantee to 12 months!
- (Français) A Story of VAKE 2014 ! Par Banjoo
// Follow Up
It is still winter in the mountains, Pascal Boulgakoff doesn’t complain about it and shares with us his last visit to Col de la Croix de Fer in the Alps, not far from Grenoble. Ski resorts are closed now and the only way to get up is touring or snowkiting. It was a cloudy session, but Pascal enjoys his Speed4 10m Deluxe.
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!