// Latest Entries
- Mt.Blackburn2014 – exploring new dimensions!
- FLYSURFER brings the ultimate RACE machine!
- Flysurfer Int. Dealer Meeting 2014/15
- SnowKiteMasters 2015 Event Report
- Cyber-attack on Flysurfer website
- 1st stop of the 2015 PKA kitesurfing season
- What’s your next PEAK? – Sebastian Bubmann
- FlySplit kitesurfing @ Paradise
- X-mas 2014 slim chance party!
- Christmas is coming – Donation to the Lions Club Marquartstein Achental
// Follow Up
It is still winter in the mountains, Pascal Boulgakoff doesn’t complain about it and shares with us his last visit to Col de la Croix de Fer in the Alps, not far from Grenoble. Ski resorts are closed now and the only way to get up is touring or snowkiting. It was a cloudy session, but Pascal enjoys his Speed4 10m Deluxe.
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!